1. Did you know that small business owners usually ignore the need for cash planning? That alone can be a factor in preventing your companies growth.
2. Do you know the key indicators for your business and how to manage with them?
3. Most small businesses say they will work on their own personal financial plan when the business is run well. Shouldn't that be part of your business plan?
4. In this economy your financial condition as seen through your financials is the only view the financial community sees of your company. Do you know how to tell the story in a way to get their attention?
1. How do you describe your business? Does it sound like every other business in your industry? Remember one shot at a first impression.
2. Who are your hungry fish? Defining your target market or markets is not as easy as some believe resulting in lost opportunity and wasted advertizing dollars.
3. Is your message getting the attention you are looking for? Is it the message the delivers method or the bait?
Sales lead development
1. Do you have a structured lead development campaign. If lead development is not a process that you have practiced and perfected you may be throwing away future customers.
2. Qualifying your list is as important as having one. Is your list qualified for your message and your market? If not you are probably throwing money away.
3. There are several steps to developing a lead and in most industries it is not achieved at the first contact. What is your success rate?
1. No matter how small your organization has it's functional parts and at various time each of those becomes the highest priority for that moment. You're simply ask to where several hats. If your business took off tomorrow what would you do to accommodate the volume?
2. When the time comes what can you outsource and still retain control of your business?
3. Growth mean passing some of the control to someone else, this will require a different mind set and demands better management skills. Many good businesses fail at this point, are you up to the challenge?